The interface consists, at the top to perform the basic actions:
- home: back to the root page of the site
- delete: deletes the current page
- preview: disables the editing of the site and allows to see the site as it will be published
- undo: cancels the last simple action
- publish: publish content edit
- info: displays the notes on the editorial and technical validation of the page.
- edit mode: returns to the "edit mode"
- edit user: edits the current user's data
On the left, there are 4 separate areas in tabs:
- Navigation: navigation of the site, it is possible to add a page at the bottom, the button "+" allows to add a page by letting the system choose the name of the page.
- Commands: changes the template to access the properties of the page and execute the macros.
- Content: Contains the list of components, ie the elements that can be placed on the page.
- Resources: Accesses to static resources (image, file, sound ...) and place it on the page in "drag and drop ».